Realestate

Property related information


CM approves Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop

Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif presided over a meeting of Lahore Ring Road Council, here on Friday, which approved Lahore Ring Road Southern Loop Phase-III.  Addressing the meeting, Shahbaz Sharif said that work should immediately be started on Southern Loop Phase-I and Phase-II and be completed within stipulated period. He said […]


RDA decides action against illegal housing schemes on Adiala Road

Rawalpindi – Rawalpindi Development Authority has decided to take action against illegal housing schemes/farm houses on Adiala Road which are operating without obtaining formal approval from the RDA. The director metropolitan planning and traffic engineering (MP&TE) directed owners of Ideal Farm Houses, Safari Green Farms and Gulshan-e-Farzand Housing Scheme to […]


Pakistan real estate sector fares well during Q1-16

Lahore: The calendar year 2016 kicked off on the right note, with Pakistan’s real estate sector adhering largely to positive trends. Nearly all major localities showed growth during the first quarter (Q1) of the year and the drops that were observed were few and far between. Property rates in Punjab’s […]


RDA declares three mega housing projects illegal

The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) has declared three mega housing projects located at main Adiala Road on the basis of violation of concerned laws by selling plots without permission from the authority. Sources told that these three housing projects include Ideal Farm Houses, Islamabad Farm Houses and Safari Homes and […]


MAJOR WORK ON ZONE-5 HOUSING SCHEME COMPLETED

Associated Press of Pakistan The National Assembly on Monday was informed that most of the development work on housing scheme in Zone-V Islamabad had been completed. Answering a question, Parliamentary Secretary for Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Shafqat Hayat Baloch said the housing scheme spread over an area of 5000 kanals


OPF housing scheme zone-V Islamabad 1

Alotees to get possession within 3 months Development work at the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Housing Scheme Zone-V Islamabad will soon be completed and letters will be handed over to the allotted within three months. OPF Managing Director Habibur Rahman said that work on all ongoing projects will be completed […]


Bahria Town increases transfer fees

Taking a cue from many other housing societies, Bahria Town increased transfer fees for properties. Although Bahria Town is a prominent developer with numerous dedicated projects to its name, this move might deter potential investors in the short term. According to several real estate agents, Bahria Town does not have […]


KMC RECOVERS OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS PLOTS IN KORANGI

KMC Administrator Sajjad Hussain Abbasi said encroachments in Korangi Mehran Town would be demolished to hand over the plots to their actual owners and for this all such affectees should come up with their written complaints. On September 7, six of such plots were handed over to the actual owners-the complainants after recovering it from […]


Pak Budget 15-16 to revive real estate sector

Lamudi director says reduction in taxes will give boost to housing and construction sector and create more employment opportunities The recently announced federal budget has brought a positive sign for real estate sector as relief measures for developers and builders and reduction in taxes would give a boost to this […]


60% commercial plots quota fixed for overseas Pakistanis

Associated Press of Pakistan Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Board of Governors on Friday decided to fix 60 percent quota of commercial plots for Overseas Pakistanis whereas the remaining 40 percent plots will be offered to the general public in all the housing schemes launched by OPF. According to a statement […]