Online complaint system for overseas Pakistanis 30

Wafaqi Mohtasib’s great initiative to resolve issues related to expatriates

Wafaqi Mohtasib, Salman Faruqui, has launched a website as part of his institution’s efforts to extend relief to the overseas Pakistanis, remarking that 80-85 per cent complaints overall were disposed of through a conciliatory approach.
Faruqui inaugurated the website, touted to be the world’s first for a country’s overseas population, on the conclusion of a meeting attended by representatives of government departments, dealing with the aggrieved public at large, especially the overseas Pakistanis.
Senior Advisor of the Federal Ombudsman Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Hafiz Ahsaan Ahmad Khokhar presented “100 days performance” report in his capacity as Grievance Commissioner for Overseas Pakistanis Cell of the Secretariat.
The meeting was convened to discuss further improvement of the working of Cell and to enhance its efficiency while the website is meant for lodging online complaints by millions of overseas Pakistanis.
In his opening remarks, Faruqui said that the Federal Ombudsman now lays emphasis on a conciliatory approach and understanding between the complainant and the respondent departments to resolve the general public’s issues, with cases generally disposed of in two months.
“Even the President of Pakistan has voluntarily taken it upon himself to decide appeals (against Mohtasib’s verdicts) within 90 days,” he said.
As regards the problems of overseas Pakistanis, Faruqui pointed out to the PIA representative the widely-reported unhygienic condition of toilets in the planes.
He also pointed out that sometimes it was difficult abroad to get tickets from PIA offices and the potential passengers were often asked to contact some particular travel agencies.
He agreed with Justice (Retd) Raza that Wafaqi Mohtasib should keep a close liaison with the provincial Ombudsmen for removing the complaints of the public, relating to provincial departments. He complimented the efforts of Hafiz Ahsaan Ahmad Khokhar to help provided much-wanted relief to the overseas Pakistanis through His cell and wished him further success and help from himself and his colleagues.
The officials of CAA told the meeting that an Airport at Gwadar would be built soon to facilitate Pak-China trade corridor.
The officials of departments such as NADRA, Passport office, Ministry of Foreign office etc. also informed the Wafaqi Mohtasib about their departments’ efforts to urgently redress the grievances of overseas Pakistanis.

Click here to launch a complaint

Leave a Reply

30 thoughts on “Online complaint system for overseas Pakistanis

  • Syed Masroor Hassan Rizvi

    I am overseas Pakistani living in Canada, I have an account with a brokage house (Livetrade online LTO, Karachi Account # LTO-473)
    I wanan close my account and this brokage house giving me very hard time to do it, They blocked my acacount and asked me to submit a CDC form with bank verification which I did twice in last 2 years, after that they didn’t give me any response whenever I contacted them.
    somehow I contacted them again few months ago and asked about update regarding to close my account, they reply me to submit that CDC form again( same form which I already submitted by hand with bank account verification to MR, AZHAR in Livetrade online, Saima tower building in karachi, he lost it twice). I can’t go again to Pakistan just to submit that form and do bank verification third time, I sent them electronical copy of my detail and they said they will make it active but no action no response no reply from livetrade online brokage hose.
    because they know that I wanna close my account and take out my money that;s why giving me hard time over and over.
    I did all my talk and conversation to two person Mr.Azhar & Mr. Shabbir. regarding this issue.

    They are playing game with me and not giving me response, I tried to send them several email, phone calls, talked to them on whats app.
    Please resolve my issue, I wanna close my account and take out my money from that brokage house, Please HELP.
    I will highly appreciate if you take an action and I will get my money bank from this account (Live trade online LTO-473).


    Syed Masroor Hassan Rizvi
    Phone : 001 403 714 2496

  • Asif Usman

    Dear Sir,
    I am a Deputy Director who was denied Ex_ Pakistan leave on the ground that I am not eligible. I was on deputation, when I contacted the highest departmental authority to know if I could get Ex Pakistan leave. I was asked to join the parent department to be eligible to get it. After joining I was denied leave. I told them that I have arranged all the travel on the assurance and even left the deputation status where I was getting all the benefits. I was humiliated again and again.
    I am ammused that the same department had allowed people to serve in UAE and remained in seniority list for more than 8 years. Still officers who are working abroad and officers on long leave are being send on deputation abroad.
    In my case, perhaps, the rules are applied on the basis of domicile or hatred. Now they are terminating my serve.
    I request you to look at my case.


    Hi sir this Waqar from kingdom Saudi Arabia
    My family told me Pakistan NADRA blocked my NIC #42101-5687273-3
    Please forward my complaint to relevant department. Because my passport will expire December 2017.
    My what’s up number is given

  • Syed usman uddin maaz

    Hello sir.
    I am living in karachi pakistan.

    My original degree, diploma, transcript english and chinese copies along with notaries has kept by my brother in law for last 5 months,

    I am graduated from China, and i did send him my documents for attestation from thai embassy in china, as he is doing ph.d from xinhua university in beijing, he failed to help me in attestation.

    Now he is not returning back my original educational documents, according to him if he ll return my documents i ll gonna divorce my wife (his sister) and run away.

    I need those documents back, because i cannot apply for better job, or further education with those documents.

    Kindly help me in this issue.

  • Mohammad khalil

    Assalamualaikum sir how are you
    Sir bofore 2 days some body is playing with on my face book messenger to abuse me and my family and he seriousaly attack my feelings and going to afraid me and my famil sir please help me to sortout of these criminal persons id of these persons you can see on my face book messanger which is shown as himeed himeed

  • Alam gul

    I am Alam gul working at Saudi Arab purchased plot on chakri road.I have registery electronic attached with this complaints now the property dealer saying that this is not orignall registery.please help to come out from this problem.the same property dealer who make the registery.

  • Kashif

    SALAM sir am trying to send a email but there is something wrong with email
    Plz tell me what I can do I was calling no body answer the call

  • Alam gul

    My complaint no 12873 regarding my plot at chakri road misriute is twice occupied by group of the property dealer is demanding 35 lacs more to give me orignal document.while i have the e registery.please help me to recover my money. Person involved is Ishtiaq Ahmed s/o fida gul Rizwan hussain s/o nazar hussain .


    subject:complaint against FiA MULTAN AIRPORT staff at illegal objection on my visit visa
    Recpected sir,
    i was travelling to Kulala Lumpur via Dubai from Emirates Airline Flight number EK0631 taking off yeasterday 02-03-2018.At Multan International Airport.On Immigration FIA staff Named Zaffar Gujjar and Madam Kausar has objected on my visa having no protector.Im the Manager Of Shams international overseas Employment having licence number 1057/MTN/91.I know all the rules and regulation.Protector office does not protect single entry or visit visa on the basis of which these two officers objected .The objection was baseless and I bear a huge loss.i had return ticket which was not refundable.Moreover, they also demanded bribery from me that.I didn’t fulfill,they offloaded me.My hotel reservation was paid and i bear a loss there too.CAA also agreed on that the visit visa can’t be protected but still madam kousar and zaffar gujjar sb offloaded me.Kindly take some action against them so that no one can bear such situation.
    regard.ALI SALEEM
    MOBILE NUMBER.03006371813

  • Haseeb Qaiser

    Respected Sir

    I want to inform you that one of my office colleague Mr. Rao Imran Ul Haq took loan from me in April 2017 for his wife’s operation and medical need. He was working with me since 2015 as employee of Tourism Development & Investment company since 2015.

    I gave him 10000 AED with thepromise that he will return my amount in four installment, on September 2017 I approached him to pay my loan which I gave him for humanity, he said he has some family issues and will pay all my outstanding amount in November 2017, he gave me a cheque of 8000 AED having cheque000151.

    On 30th November he again requested me to wait for couple of months before depositing the cheque because he has financial problem and can’t settle my loan. I once again gave him the chance. In January I contacted him again for the outstanding amount but he didn’t reply me so I deposited the cheque which was returned by bank because of insufficient funds and informed me that NBAD will call me to collect the report.

    After that I went to Pakistan for my personal work, when I returned from Pakistan I came to know that he has escaped` from the country and left the company without any notice. I approached the company to settle my outstanding amount from his end of service benefit but company refused to do so and informed me that he has no end of service and final settlement amount as he left the company without any notice.

    I am Pakistan national and send my remittance to Pakistan, I also got remittance card for overseas Pakistan organization.

    In the light of above I would request you to approach Pakistan Law and enforcement agencies to recover my outstanding amount and take all necessary legal action against him

    Please find the attached supporting document. In Pakistan I authorized my father in Law Mr. Sheikh Ejaz to do all the correspondence and formalities for this case his cell No +923008237346.

    1) Copy of cheque.

    2) Bank Letter for bounce cheque

    3) Rao Imran Ul Haq Passport Copy

    4) Police letter request in the name of bank

    Yours Truly

    Haseeb Qaiser

    Passport No
    NIC Number

    Cell No

    Address in Pakistan

    Karachi (PAKISTAN).

  • Mohammad Irshad

    45, Woodridge Close,
    Enfield London N2 8HJ United Kingdom
    Telephone: 00442083679909
    CDA Ref:Director (L&R)DY1961 Chief Justice Ref: HRC No. 13753-2011
    Dear Sir, In 1977 my wife (Mrs Nusrat Sultana Irshad) an overseas Pakistani teacher, in United Kingdom, bought a Residential ( سکنی) plot of 4Kanals –14 Marlas, ( Khasra No. 1518/2 and 1523 in village Jahangi Sayedan) on main Rawalpindi/ Peshawar road, Islamabad. The plot was bought through Registration and later an INTAQAL was obtained. In 1983 our residential plot was acquired by the CDA for the extension of EMA College on the main Rawalpindi / Peshawar Road, Islamabad. Since 1983 that is within these 35 Years, me and my wife travelled from London to Islamabad quite a number of times, to claim compensation, from CDA. Each time an one or another excuse was offered. These excuses keep changing, each time we wrote or visited the CDA offices. In 1990 we approached Wafaqi Muhtasib and on 26.09. 1990 both the Deputy Director of CDA and Wafaqi Mohtasb’s Secretariat , wrote to inform us about our entitlement and availability of twelve and half acres state land in District Jhang (جھنگ). However over the years CDA failed to offer us anything concrete except excuses. Unfortunately my wife died in April, 2002 taking her life wish to make her own house in beloved Pakistan, to her grave. On 24th April 2007 and in April, 2011 , I went twice to Pakistan and spend long time in Islamabad, meeting and requesting the CDA Chairman, CDA Director, Deputy Directors, payment offices, Tehsildars for compensation , but excuse after excuse was offered. In 2011/12 I wrote to Chief Justice, who after consultation with CDA Officers, send me back the written version of CDA excuse- response,(HRC No. 13753-2011), to correct the paper work, for my Residential plot. On 28.05.2014 once again I personally travelled to Pakistan, contacted Additional Commissioner Revenue department, in Islamabad and corrected the paper work of my Residential plot. I re-send the application to your office, with corrected paper work, as asked by the CDA. Unfortunately I am still waiting for the justice to done. May I add here that I am a 76 years old retired teacher/pensioner fighting for compensation over 35 years span, and now not much of energy left to tackle Pakistani offices. Under the circumstances I am resubmitting my application to the Supreme Court of Pakistan with request to consider my legitimate request under the auspices of natural justice and human rights and order CDA authorities to compensate me by Allocating a Residential alternative plot of 4Kannals -14 Marllas. Allocating me a Residential plot in Islamabad. Pay me the today’s value of Plot ( 4 Karoor – 75 Lakhs Rupees) as compensation. Allot me a twelve and half acres of land as they offered through Wafaqi Muhtasib, for the acquisition of my Residential plot of 4Kannals -15 Marlas in Islamabad.
    Mohammad Irshad Husband of Mrs Nusrat Sultana

  • Fozia Fayyaz

    I am overseas pakistani from Riyadh, KSA. Yesterday my fackebook account was hacked and the hacker send many vulgar messages to my friends from my account. i had many pictures and videos of myself and my friends. i am so much tensed about it. Kindly I need some help please. thanks

    • Admin Post author

      I hope you have restored your facebook page in future please use very strong passwords and when you login make sure that you are on the correct login page.Your friends also understand that it is not your fault. In such cases it is difficult to get help from government organisations.

  • Mohammad Hasib Khan

    My on line request registered through Pakistan Embassy Kuwait complain number 1054 dated 8-8-2018. and request to forwards my appeal papers to Excellency Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. Justice MAIN SAQIB NISAR SAHIB. REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCEES COMPLAINT CELL REGISTRY SUPREME COURT LAHORE.

  • Iftikhar Ahmed Arain

    I am retired Govt Servant and wants to file Taxes on some property. How can I do online from USA ? Would be grateful for guidance.

  • kool


    GUys there has been some calls from wee hours from set of number below – i think the who ever is the company providing service to these numbers – they are being used for SCAMS – please report to appropriate authorities.
    SCAMERS and criminals are trying to extrot money from innocent people threatening their families.
    Can some law enforcement officials in PAKISTAN track down these numbers and put them in the right place – midnight calls threatening people and asking for money …

  • khizar

    I am resident of KSA based in Jeddah. One of my friend took loan from me before 18month earlier and promised to return it with in three months but until now no response. Even he is not attending the phone and not replying my call and sms. please help me in this issue, what can I do?

      • Admin Post author

        Dear Khizar sahib
        If you have some documentary proof of giving loan to your friend then you have some options to get your money back but it it was verbal promise, then it will be difficult to get your money back unless your friend decides to pay you back. Try to talk to the persons having good relations with your friend, they might be able to help. When we give money to friends or family members, we should not expect to get it back.

  • Hayat

    I would like to ask you about one issue regarding my shop which was purchased in 2009 by cash from one of the Multan based property dealer and he promised with in a year will hand over the shop.
    After completion dealer opened his own blaird club and star business since 2011 and requested me to take shop in any other location or any other property.
    I have my registry for shop and I do not want to exchange the property because it is on prime location. I have request him to give me the rent for this shop because you are using this shop for your business last 07 years.
    Please let me know what can I do in this situation.

      • hayat

        Dear Admin,
        yes, you are right but normally it is happening with property dealers that plaza is under construction and will handover once completed. but I will follow your instruction to get better result.