Overseas Pakistanis Pension Trust Introduction
A self contributory scheme designed with you “Overseas Pakistanis” in mind. We more than anyone, understand exactly what is required of Overseas Pakistanis especially when it comes to providing for financial security and stability to their loved ones here at home in “Pakistan”. OPF’s mandate is to work solely for Overseas Pakistanis and we feel proud to bring this unique pension scheme for the masses.
Overseas Pakistanis who are living abroad and are registered with Overseas Pakistanis Foundation as members can subscribe to the Pension Scheme. Unregistered Overseas Pakistanis can obtain membership by filling the Membership Form and sending the prescribed fee of Rs. 2,000/- to OPF and become eligible to apply for the Pension Scheme.
- No age restrictions for becoming members.
- Option to purchase more than one unit.
- Time based maturity for pension payments.
- Pension payments continue for the life and beyond (family and children). On final termination of the plan, the principal amount and the profit (if any) would be returned to rightful owner.
- Immediate payment of pension in case of death or total disability (Not available for Islamic Pension plans)
- Option for withdrawal from the scheme any time before and after maturity.
- 50% encashment facility.
- Pension payment through nearest bank in Pakistan .
How to Subscribe
Please select a suitable Plan from the available options and fill theApplication Form, attach two photographs and a copy of your OPF membership card and send it toOverseas Pakistanis Pension Trust (Regd.) Islamabad. If you are not a member of OPF please fill in theOPF Membership Formand send it with OPPT application form. OPF membership fee is Rs. 2,000/-.
DO NOT ENCLOSE ANY MONEY.
After receipt of the complete application and its scrutiny, OPPT will advise the exact US Dollar amount to be remitted for your selected plan including theRegistration Fee chargeable @ US $ 25/-, along with detailed procedure of safe and inexpensive remittance. For further details please write to the OPPT at the following address:
Overseas Pakistanis Pension Trust (Regd.)
OPF Head Office Building,
P. O. Box No. 1470, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat,
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.