National Savings: Investment by overseas Pakistanis


A nonresident Pakistani can make investment in National Savings Schemes from abroad by sending Cheque / Draft in any currency in favour of Officer In-charge of National Savings Centre along with the application form duly filled in and copies of Passport and National Identity Card. The Bank Draft got prepared in Pak rupee from abroad are cleared much earlier than those in foreign currency. It would be more proper if these are also payable at the same city to the National Savings Centre where the investment is intended to be made.

Read moreNational Savings: Investment by overseas Pakistanis